The street that we live off of is a cul-de-sac that goes up an enormous hill. Every time we come home from being out, we have to go up the hill. Jackson loves it! We act like we are not going to make it up the hill...he giggles, we make it up, and then on the way down he puts his arms up in the air and screams, "WEEEEEEE!" as if he is on a roller coaster. Well, last week we went up the hill and as usual, Jason acted like we were not going to make it up and Jackson says, "Oh NO! Mommy's belly is too big!" You've got to love the honesty of a 2 1/2 year old.
December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
SOOO sweet! Izabella asked me one time if I had her baby brother in there......that really hurt considering that I am NOT pregnant. Then she told me I was jiggly! Even better!
Love you!
Post a Comment