November 19, 2008

10 months

I feel like we are officially on the countdown until Ella is 1! When I think about how quickly the past 10 months has gone by, it makes me want to cherish every moment even more, knowing that my baby is not going to be a baby for too much longer :(
Happy, sweet, bashful, busy, curious, cuddly, giggly, beautiful and precious. This perfectly describes our baby girl. She is growing up before our eyes and changing so much. She is so busy, pulling up and starting to stand on her own and even took a step the other day. She says "dah" for dog and loves to give kisses! She signs "more" and loves to eat, just like Jackson did at this age. She is perfect in every way and we are so THANKFUL for this baby girl!







1 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE the last picture you posted with Daddy and his little girl. That is some good father's day material right there!!

We love you all and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Kisses and hugs to everyone.

Don't forget about coming to visit, hint-hint!!

XOXO,
Susan