December 23, 2008

11 months

Only 17 days until our baby girl turns one :( My how fast time flies when you have children. I still think of her as a tiny baby so it is so hard for me to believe she is about to be a walking, talking toddler! Here are a few things about Ella at 11 months...

She is on the verge of walking and takes several steps at a time. She is a champ at cruising around on furniture and gets brave and lets go from time to time. She is completely over her bottle and it is a fight to get her to take it. She says "Jaah" and we think she is trying to say "Jackson." She thinks bubba hung the moon. She loves Rusty and crawls all over until she finds him and then loves on him. She weighs 23 pounds. She loves baby dolls - she kisses them when she sees them. She loves to eat and gets very upset when she is all done. She points when she wants something. She lays her head down on your shoulder and acts bashful when people talk to her. She is the most precious baby girl we could have ever asked for! We are looking forward to all that is to come, but cherishing the few days left of her being a baby!





3 comments:

Hill Country Happenings said...

they grow soo fast!!1 thank goodness for blogs and digital cameras - she is so adorable!

Emily said...

Carrie, I am so glad that I found your blog...can't remember whose I linked it from, but anyways, I found you. Hope that was O.K. Your family is so gorgeous, and your baby girl looks JUST like you! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

The Pursifull Family said...

I cannot believe she is about to be a year!!!! WOW! Time goes by soooo fast! Love, Melissa