Here are some recent pictures of the kids.
Ella loves bananas! One morning I cut her about half of one for breakfast and left the rest on the table and when I turned around, she had grabbed it and was eating it herself. My girl loves to eat!
The Finans came for a sleepover and Jackson and Micah played all night with sunglasses and backpacks as secret agents
Ella has started carrying her purse around...adorable!
Jackson spends hours on the hill in the backyard playing, exploring, throwing rocks, etc. It is such a joy to watch him be a little boy :)
Jason cut Jackson's hair for the first time. He set up the Irons barber shop in the garage in the highchair
I love my babies and they are growing up too fast!!
February 22, 2009
A few recent pics...
Posted by CIrons at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OMG!! She's getting big and looks like a natural with that purse. Give them both hugs and kisses for me! Miss you1
I love the differences in boys and girls - it is so obvious from such a young age! They are 2 cuties!
Post a Comment