Ok, now that we are settled, I am going to really get back into this blog. We finally got our internet up and running after 5 weeks and 6 visits from Time Warner. We are loving the house and enjoying Arlington as well. Jackson and I went to Lubbock for a visit on Sunday and came home last night. Mom had an angiogram to check for blockage but had none. Thank goodness! Jackson loved his visit with Granny and Pop and Tate. Mom and Dad have purchased a new toy so I am including some pics of Pop and Jackson on the Honda Goldwing. Yes...they have purchased a motorcycle, but it is really a trike. Bright yellow...not to be missed. It is great and they are loving it. They have a trip planned this weekend to a pumpkin festival in Floydada. You guys are so cute to me :) 

I do have a quick funny story to share about Jackson. This morning we headed to Shadie and Heston's to take him a present because he is getting tubes in his ears tomorrow..my poor little guy :(
Here was the conversation on the way:
J: Mommy, why we go to YaYa's house?
C: Baby, Heston is having surgery on his ears tomorrow. They are going to put tubes in them so that he will feel better.
J: AAAWWWWW.....Mommy!! Buy him some new ears!!
Hilarious. I laughed so hard. It makes so much more sense to him to buy new ones than to mess with putting tubes in. I love how that little mind works!
October 10, 2007
A Fresh start
Posted by CIrons at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I LOVE THIS!! I have to do one for the Mingolla's!
I can't EVEN believe how big Jackson is in this picture. Time flies that is for sure.
Can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!
Love to all 4 of you!
I love my sweet little friend. He reminds me so much of Clayton. The trike is great! A huge praise for your mom and you guys. Love ya!
OMG!!! I didn't even recognize Jackson with your mom! He's so precious - and he is really looking like you!!! We MUST get together soon!! I miss you!
Post a Comment