May 23, 2008

4 months

Well, Miss Ella is 4 months old now and more and more fun everyday! She is such a bundle of joy and a bright spot in my day. She is continuing to grow and is becoming quite a little butter ball :) I love it. She goes to see Ms. Amber on Wednesday, but my guess is 16 lbs. Her eyes are still teetering between greenish hazel and brown, no sign of blue in there. She is loving playing in her Exersaucer and she loves to put her hands and toys in her mouth. She still likes her play mat and she loves to kick her legs. Grandpa says that she is running. She is learning to squeal and is still talking to us with her sweet little coos. She laughs a lot and is a very happy little girl. I am trying so hard to fully enjoy her being little, but it is flying by so fast! Much quicker this time...maybe because I know how quickly it goes and how precious of a time this is. I just cannot get enough of her :)She is sleeping really well now, and is beginning to nap better. She is eating 7 ounces every 3 to 4 hours and quickly lets us know when it is time to eat. This child goes from zero to sixty in no time. Ask the employees at Jo Ann's Fabrics....

Here are a few recent pictures of our baby girl. Enjoy!







0 comments: