Ella is 9 months old! I am in awe of the time and how quickly it has gone by. I LOVE this age and all that she is doing. She is crawling all over the place and she wants to stand up constantly. She is adorable bc she gets so excited and proud when she stands on her own. Here are a few other things about Ella:
She spits at us when she does not like something you feed her
She weighs 22 lbs. 7 oz.
She loves to clap!
She is beginning to wave
She loves to play with bubba's cars, bracelets and sunglasses
She does not like it when mommy leaves her
Peek-a-boo is her favorite game
She has 5 teeth
Says "Da da","Buh", "Ma"
She pulls up on everything and is starting to let go on her own
She LOVES bananas, just like her bubba did!
Bath time is a favorite
She is still our chubby monkey and has the sweetest legs ever :)
She is a very HAPPY baby girl!
What a blessing the past 9 months have been to see this baby grow. She is more than we could have asked for and we are so excited about the next 9 months and what all she will do. We love our little bean!
Happy baby girl
Pulling up by herself
Trying to stand up by herself 
Mommy's girl
Swinging in the yard
Playing with Jackson's cars 
PEEK-A-BOO!!!

I love my mummy :) - that is what her shirt says
Playing with Daddy - spitting at each other
Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!
October 15, 2008
9 months
Posted by CIrons at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
She is so precious!!!!!
She is a precious little thing!! I love the spitting pic!!
I love her! Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment