We headed out in the cold this morning to the pumpkin patch. I LOVE the pumpkin patch so this is one of my favorite things to do with my babies. It was very cold this morning and we quickly realized this when we got out of the car and my kids did not have hats! Several other kids needed them as well so I ran to Target and walked out with $100 worth of hats and gloves for everyone! Of course by the time I got back, it had warmed up and they were not necessary! I will be making a return to T this afternoon :)
We had a fun day with the kids running around, playing in the mazes, taking a hayride, bouncing in the bounce house, playing in the teepee, and getting just plain dirty! Jackson, Micah and Heston even had a small brawl in the maze and had to be refereed by YaYa. Not funny at the time, but we heard screaming and Shadie had to crawl on top of the maze and pull Heston and Jackson out. Jackson came out COVERED in dirt and grass screaming, "Heston pushed me down and Micah sat on my head!" I did feel a tad bid bad for him, but I did have to laugh. It was a classic boy moment! It was a wonderful fall day with wonderful friends. I did not get any pics of the kids together in the patch, but that is ok, playing was much more important!











October 27, 2008
My Pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch
Posted by CIrons at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I love the my 1st pumpkin patch pt pot! that is a good spirit about not getting their pics together and that playing is more fun! I will have to remember to keep that attitude!
Post a Comment