Ella is growing and changing before my very eyes! I feel like I am in fast forward with her and I want to push pause!! At her 15 month appointment she weighed 26 lbs. and she was 32 inches tall. She is in the 90% for both height and weight. Dr. F said she was perfect! I would have to agree :) She is jabbering up a storm and seems to be adding words daily. She is pretty much running everywhere she goes and is very busy! Girls and boys are so different! I love every bit of her sass and even when she is screaming at me I am every bit in love with her as the day I met her! Here are a few things about Ella at 15 months...
"Snack" - if you know Ella, you know she loves to eat and it is the funniest thing ever to hear her say "snack." She wrinkles up her nose and says it in the cutest way!
She loves to boss the dogs, or Jackson, or me...
Words she says - mama, dada, bubba, Jack, YaYa, Bop (Pop), Nah-Nah (Nanny), PaPa (Grandpa), Dah (dog), Juice, Snack, bye bye
She gives the sweetest hugs and kisses!!
She calls her paci and her blanket "nigh"
She is the dancing queen :) - loves to dance and rock out in the car
We had to start time out :(
She loves to play with my bracelets and stacks them all the way up her arms
The puppies are her buddies
She started using a fork and spoon
She is a mama's girl
She loves to be outside
She is STILL my chubby monkey and I love her more and more everyday!!
May 15, 2009
Ella at 15 months...
Posted by CIrons at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment