May 24, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Jackson!!!

Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet boy! I am in awe of how quickly 4 years has passed since that wonderful day that God blessed us with you. I will never forget hearing the doctor say, "I see ten fingers, I see ten toes!" and hearing your cry stop instantly when she laid you on my chest for the first time. What a precious, unforgettable moment. I am having a harder time with you turning 4 than I have with any other birthday. I cried all morning, just thinking about how much you have grown and how you are a boy now, no longer a baby, and how time is slipping by faster than I ever imagined it would. I love every ounce of you. You make me smile, laugh, cry and even scream sometimes :) You have grown into such a loving, kind, compassionate, handsome and silly boy and I am so proud of who God is molding you to be. I can't even imagine the plans that He has for you and I am more than excited to see them unfold. You love your sister, family and friends and always want them to be happy and you are quick to comfort when someone is sad. You even cry when you accidentally hurt someone. It upsets you and hurts your little heart and I love that tender heart that God gave you. You bless me everyday and I love you more than words can say. Thank you for being you and Mommy is so proud of you!!

0 comments: