I have a ton of catching up to do so I thought I would start small with this one. We had our first broken bone a few weeks ago :( Jackson was climbing up the bars at the park and missed his footing and fell about 6 feet and broke his arm. When it first happened, I thought it might be broken, but then he moved it around some so I thought it was ok. We went to the doctor and sure enough it was broken. It was not fun, but he is doing great and is actually not even bothered by the cast. He is a tough little guy! Boys will be boys!!
August 26, 2009
Boys, boys, boys...
Posted by CIrons at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I am so happy to see a blog post from you! I have missed your updates!! I am so sorry Jackson broke his arm- how scary! But, so glad he is doing just fine! I want to see you soon...I've missed you! Love ya!
Post a Comment