Well, school is back in full swing and Ella and I are joining in. I am teaching a 3 year old class and she is going for the first time. Jackson loves his new class and responded by yelling, "It was GREAT!" when I asked him how his first day was. He loves his new teachers and of course was thrilled to see all of his friends. Ella had a difficult first few days, she cried a lot and was only soothed by a certain baby doll...this makes me laugh...some of you know why :) She also has wonderful, loving and patient teachers that she also loves. I had a crazy but good first day, 3 year olds are busy bodies, but so precious and so much fun! I love them all and am looking forward to seeing them learn. Here are a few pictures from the first day. My babies are getting so big!!
September 5, 2009
First day of school
Posted by CIrons at 6:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
They are just so darn precious!!!! Such adorable pics! They are growing up so fast! Love them!!
Post a Comment