
Jason and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Saturday! We actually spent the evening with our good friends, Dave and Kate, eating panini's and playing with their Wii (so fun, by the way!) We went out for an official evening on New Years Eve. I surprised Jason with tickets to a murder mystery dinner at the Gaylord hotel. It was so much fun and so entertaining! We had a wonderful time. I can't believe it has been 6 years, but in many ways it seems that we have been together forever. I mean that in a good way, honey :) I am so lucky to have such a fun, loving, sweet and loyal husband and I thank God for you daily. I love being married to you and I look forward to many more years! 2008 will bring many blessings with our new, sweet baby coming soon, and watching our family grow. I love the New Year because it is always a good time to reflect on all that you have been blessed with!
January 2, 2008
Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year!
Posted by CIrons at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Happy anniversary!!! Can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment