Jackson spent the night with Nanny and Grandpa last night so he is out running around with them today. They went to eat lunch and Nanny asked Jackson if he wanted to go to Target and get a toy. Here is their conversation:
N: Jackson, do you want to go to Target to get a toy?
J: No, I want to go to Starbuck's.
N: Starbuck's? You don't drink coffee.
J: I drink coffee with Daddy. I want decaf Americano.
This is what Mommy drinks, and I do not give him coffee, Daddy does. Although I must go too often for him to know my order. He later added that he would like a blueberry muffin to go with that. This made us laugh so hard and puts the biggest smile on my face :) He cracks me up!
January 11, 2008
You know you go to Starbuck's too often when...
Posted by CIrons at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Too funny!!! What a precious story!
Post a Comment