January 30, 2008

Growing girl

Here are a few pics from this week. Ella went for a check up and she is doing great and gaining weight like a champ! She left the hospital at 7 lbs. 1 oz. and as of yesterday, she weighs 7 lbs. 12.5 oz. She already looks bigger to me :( We have had our first outing as a family, as well as me by myself with the kids. It only took us 2 hours to get out of the house! I've got to get better at that. Jason has been laughing at me b/c I have so much fun playing dress up with Ella. She is my real life baby doll :)
(I am holding her right now and she keeps lifting her head up and putting her lips to my cheek...I think she is giving Mommy a kiss...or maybe she is just hungry??) SWEETNESS!!

BABY GIRL

BIG BROTHER - SO OVER MY PICTURE TAKING!

PLAYING DRESS UP

DADDY'S GIRL


AN ATTEMPT AT A PIC WITH BOTH

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a gorgeous family you have, Ms. Carrie! Just gorgeous! I have been so bad about my blog, but I have been working like a maniac on getting Izabella's scrap books up to date, last weekend, I got 2005 and 2006 completely done, this weekend I am planning on getting 2007 finished up and then keep up with it monthly. I hope to post something on the blog over the weekend too. I'm thinking about you, call me when you can grab some time! Love to all!

Kara Wilson said...

Oh, Ella is so beautiful!!! I absolutely cannot wait to meet her!!!! So glad you like the little onesie! Hope to see you guys really soon! I want to see pics of the nursery! Love ya lots!