February 1, 2008

Clean Babies

Well, Ella finally lost her cord so we were able to give her a real bath tonight in her bathtub. She clearly was not pleased with this, as you can see in the pictures. Notice that when she is getting her hair washed, she is more content. From the first day she was born, she has loved to have her hair washed. When she got her first bath in the hospital, she screamed the whole time, until they started washing her hair and then she calmed down and LOVED it. What a girlie girl! I love the last picture of my clean, yummy smelling babies!

She has a belly button :)

Not a happy girl

Happy girl!

Clean Babies!



I also have a funny story from this afternoon. We were on our way home from YaYa's house and Ella started crying in the car. She does not usually cry in the car so I asked Jackson if she was ok, and if her eyes were open, or closed (she had stopped at this point). He said, "I can't see her eyes Mommy." I assumed that this meant that they were closed, because he could not see her eyeballs. When we got home, J came out to the car to get her out and said, "Carrie, come and look at your daughter!" Her headband bow had come off of her head and was covering her eyes like a mask. Jackson meant what he said, he could not see her eyes! I thought it was funny. Poor baby.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at the new BLOG...pretty fancy. She is precious, we have had the bow sunglasses several times. Whitney

Jazen said...

I love the new look. Did you do it yourself? Clean babies are always the best! Love y'all.

Jinna said...

Sweet baby girl- love the clean baby smell! I love all of the pictures- she's precious!
Jinna

The Curtis Family said...

So cute! Where are the nursery pictures?