February 26, 2008

Cousins

Heston and Jackson are finally able to really play together and it is hilarious. They are like brothers and so fun to watch. They wrestle, chase each other, fight, hug, and have screaming contests! Shadie and I were very entertained on Saturday when the contest began. They jumped on the bed, laughed and screamed and loved every minute. Notice Heston in the picture...he would close his eyes as tight as he could, and hold his hands out and scream at the top of his lungs. So funny. He has the funniest personality and loves to put on a show! Jackson loves him so much. I am so thankful that they have each other and I pray that they are always close and the best of friends.




3 comments:

Kara Wilson said...

Love all the new posts the last few days! Your family is so darling! I just love the last picture of sweet Ella! Miss you & would LOVE to see you soon & catch up (& of course, I am dying to meet Miss Ella)!

T.J. & Jamie Turner said...

Somebody looks like her momma!

Meredith said...

I'm so excited to read about everything going on! Such a cute picture of Heston and Jackson, and of course of pretty little Ella. I can't decide who she looks like! But, Jackson is really starting to look like you! I'll call you soon so we can chat! (if you have time! ha!)