Jackson, Ella and I headed to the Ft. Worth Zoo today with our friends Jaime and Zane Truman (Rowan was in school). The Truman's are good family friends of ours (Jaime is the daughter of Chip & Zana Davis - best friends of Scotty and Cindy). The boys had a ball running around and seeing the animals. Jackson said that his favorites were the tigers and the hippos (which is interesting bc we did not see hippos) Jackson thinks Zane hung the moon and laughed at him constantly. It was so cute. Miss Ella slept the entire time! Jackson was a little bit concerned on the way there that the tigers were going to get his "nite nite" so it took some convincing that Mommy would not let this happen. The weather was beautiful...could not have been better. It was so nice to be outside and enjoy the lovely day. Hope you all had a chance to enjoy it as well! I will post pictures as soon as I get them from Jaime.
February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment