I can't believe that Ella is already 1 month old! Time flies way too fast. Life is definitely different with two, but I can't image it any other way! Ella is growing and doing so well. Last Friday she weighed in at 9 lbs. 2 oz. She loves to eat and be held :) We are suckers and hold her all of the time. She will only be so little for a short time and we are taking full advantage of it! She is starting to look around and is becoming interested in the fan. Jackson is still loving her and calls her "little princess" when he talks to her. It is very sweet! One day she was crying and I heard him say to her, "It's ok little princess, I'm here. Bubba is here." Melted my heart! I am so thankful that he loves her so much. I look forward to seeing them grow up together! 
February 19, 2008
1 month
Posted by CIrons at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Carrie, that is you looking back at me when I see this picture.
mmm.......she's yummy!
Carrie, I love her!
So sweet.. I guess I'm going to HAVE to try for that little girl someday. I want all that frilly stuff and big bows! I, did, however, put P in a dress once and gave him the whale spout hair-do. Ryan wasn't too happy.
i guess i am the only one who thinks ella looks like jason!
Post a Comment