April 8, 2008

11 weeks



Miss Ella is 11 weeks old now and growing so much! She is our little chunky girl (I mean this with so much love) Just don't call her a "big girl," that is never good on a girl's self-esteem :) She is getting little rolls on her arms and her legs...so adorable. She is smiling so much and she can sit in her Bumbo seat now. I love it! Here are a few recent pictures of our sweet girl.

Bumbo time

Sleeping so sweet

5 comments:

Susan said...

OMG!! I want to love her and kiss her and sweeze her and hug her. She is so darn cute! Still looks like you!

Love you!

Jazen said...

What a super cute little thing! I love her! I need to see her very soon. Love y'all.

Meredith said...

I can't believe she is already 11 weeks old!!! She's changed so much since I saw her last! I want to hold her!!! She is absolutely adorable!!!!

Kara Wilson said...

Oh my gosh, Ella is so beautiful!!! I just love the pictures. Where does the time go??? I can't believe that she is already 11 weeks! She is just precious

Megan said...

Carrie! It's your cousin Megan. Ella is beautiful, and Jackson is just so handsome! I hope you are doing well, and apologize for not staying in better touch! Thinking of you, Jason, Jackson and Ella! We send all our love!