April 14, 2008

Jackson-isms

My mom has a good friend named Vickie that always said words wrong and we called them "Vickie-isms." Jackson has had many Jackson-isms that I want to always remember.

* alligator - Gatorade
* Hop Chalk - sidewalk chalk
*"Bits Dis Mommy!" - Zip this
*A personal favorite - Jackson's version of Jesus Loves Me (last summer - I never corrected him because it was so cute, but unfortunately he outgrew this one) - Jesus loves me, this I know, (singing turns to yelling...) for the Bible told you NO!
* Prampa - Grandpa; Branny - Granny; Playton - Clayton (he has trouble with the gr & cl blends)
* El-wa Brace - Ella Grace
* Seaweed - Kiwi
* watch my attention - pay attention
* big pennies - quarters - "Daddy, I want you go to work and make me the big pennies."
* tanilla - vanilla
* tamingo - flamingo
* zausted - exhausted - "Mommy, you are zausted!"
* bacterio - antibacterial soap
* last day - the other day/yesterday

0 comments: