September 2, 2008

The "army inch"

**update 9/4 - she is now getting up on her knees and starting to rock back and forth!

We've got an inchworm on our hands...

Ella is thinking that she needs to crawl. I, on the other hand, am not so sure about this. I am ok with her sitting, in one place, for a while longer. I remember when Jackson started crawling and how much my world changed! If you have been to my house, you know why this is a little bit stressful for me! She started out sort of inching her way - backwards. I had never seen this before and it was very funny to me! As of this afternoon, she is doing what I am calling the "army inch." This is in between an inch worm and an army crawl. I give it a week and she will be a full blown crawler. Exciting and sad all at the same time. My baby is getting big :(

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I just found your blog through a friend of a friends and saw that our little girls have the same name! Our Ella Grace is almost 6 months, so they are close in age as well. Feel free to check mine out as well...it would make me feel like less of a blog stalker! :)