August 29, 2008

First day of school

Jackson started school on Thursday. He is in the frog class this year and is very excited! He was mainly concerned with making sure that his friends were in the same class. I counted and there are 9 of the same kids that were in the bunny class last year. J and I had meet the teacher last Monday and then I took Jackson to meet them on Tuesday. He really seems to like them and I think they are going to be great. When I took him on Thursday morning he started to walk into his classroom without even giving me a kiss :( I gently reminded him that mommy needed some love before leaving him for the day. He walked right in, put away his backpack and nap mat and went to playing! He had a great first day back and we are very excited about a new year and all that he will learn and the fun times ahead.


Sleepy eyes!


"I don't want to take a picture and smile, Mommy!!"


Maybe a little one??


There it is!


My sweet boy


Jackson & Ms. F


Busy playing

1 comments:

The Pursifull Family said...

He looked so cute and ready to go wtih his little backpack! I cannot believe how big he is getting Carrie!!! Let me know what you guys have going on next weekend (maybe that Fri. night-I think that is the 12th). We should plan something if you guys do n ot have any plans yet...we have something every weekend through the fist weekend of October, but we are going to be in town next weekend....let me know!