August 5, 2008

Just curious...

Curiosity is getting to me...who reads our blog?? After the advice of some blogger friends, I want to ask you to do something for me. Leave me a comment and let me know who you are. I know a handful of readers, but would like to know who the rest of you are. How did you find us? I know I am not too terribly interesting, this blog is really for me and for my children to look back on someday, but I hope you enjoy it!

14 comments:

Meredith said...

You know I have to get my daily Irons fix!! I love reading your blog and staying updated on what everyone's up to! You have such a precious family and we miss having you guys in the neighborhood!!!

Jazen said...

You know me!

Jinna said...

I love it! Feel like we talk all the time because I can read what you write about your kids & fam-
Love!
Jinna

erin said...

i read it and love it mary!-erin

Kara Wilson said...

Hey Girl, I stop by and read your sweet blog daily!! I love being able to keep up with your sweet family through the blog since we don't get to see each other as often as I wish!!! :)

Darby said...

Hey, this is Darby Ridgway, Melissa Pursifull sent me her blog link and I found your blog listed on hers. It has been nice to read about your growing family. Congrats on Baby Ella!!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog almost everyday. I feel like I see you more frequently that way and I know what all you are up to. Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

I read! I love getting to see pics and read your precious comments and stories. It is so nice to be able to keep up with you from far away!! Love - Molly

Nathan, Lindsay and .... said...

The Adairs are devoted readers.

chrissy said...

You know I do! Even started my own now :-)

Owner said...

Count me in!

Sondra Adair said...

Yes, ALL the Adairs are devoted readers. And thanks for the fun get-together last weekend. We had some WONDERFUL with Miss Emerson! Do it again soon.
Sondra

Sondra Adair said...

Yes, ALL the Adairs are devoted readers. And thanks for the fun get-together last weekend. We had some WONDERFUL with Miss Emerson! Do it again soon.
Sondra

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, Carrie. You are a gifted writer, a wonderful, loving wife and mother and a truly beautiful soul. Having met you when you were a baby, watching you as a junior high kid at Hutch, and worrying about Molly and you guys through high school, I was pleased beyond measure to witness what wonderful women you both have become, a real blessing for me. Your family is blessed to have you.