Every month I say how I can't believe that Ella is another month old and this month is no different! Time is flying by way too quickly and much faster this time around. Ella is such a joy to us and she keeps us smiling with her precious personality. She doing so well, eating rice cereal and continuing to get chunkier by the day. We love it! She is so cuddly and sweet and loves to be held and talked to. She loves playing in her exersaucer and is learning to move herself around in circles. She loves making bubbles and has found her voice and enjoys squealing! She is trying to sit up, but is not quite ready yet. She is rolling over often now and is very proud of herself! Almost all of her hair has fallen out and is growing back in much lighter than her original color. I am ready for it to grow some more so I can clip a bow into it! We love our little girl and are having so much fun with her!



BLOWING BUBBLES - You may have to pause the playlist so that you can hear her :)
June 23, 2008
5 MONTHS
Posted by CIrons at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
OOOO! I can't wait to get my hands on her! I love chunky babies, so much to love and kiss on!
Post a Comment