June 10, 2008

Summer fun

Shadie, Heston, Carlien and her boys all came over yesterday for some summer fun. We had intentions of going to the water park, but it ended up being closed so we just hung out here and let the boys play. They had a great time as always, and at one point Jackson got a hold of the water hose and drenched Micah. We were sitting inside watching them play on the patio and we heard the water hose going and then Micah screaming. Jackson was hosing him down and they thought it was hilarious. I have to say that it was, and I could not even get onto Jackson bc I was laughing so hard. We got it on video and I plan on posting it soon (not sure how to do that). We love spending time with friends and family and loved our summer day!

My sweet boys


Young love


After a fun day of playing, this is how we spent our evening...




These still moments are few and far between and we loved every second of our snuggle time!

0 comments: