We had a full and FUN weekend! It started on Friday with Shadie and I taking the boys to play at the spray park in Allen. Heston had never been before so he was so excited. He loved it and Jackson showed him how to run through the water. They played for a few hours before tiring out and then we headed to the outlet malls to shop a little bit. When we got home they played some more, had a sand fight, which ended in tears and then took a bath and we put them to bed. Jason cooked us a wonderful meal and then some of our good friends, Jared and Lindsey came over for a little while. We, as always, had great conversation, and a great time. We are so blessed to have Shadie and Heston...words can't even say how much.
On Saturday morning we drove back to McKinney for Addie's birthday party. They had a bounce house, swimming pool, a water slide and lots of yummy food. I think Jackson ate 4 muffins! You would think that we did not feed that child, the way he was eating! He had a wonderful time playing with his friends and celebrating sweet Addie's birthday. After the party we went to Dave and Kate's for the day. Kate and I went shopping for a little while and the kids and the guys napped. We love the Seals :)
Sunday was such a wonderful day! We got up and went to breakfast at this place in Ft. Worth called Ol' Southern Pancake House (so good!!) and then went to the Botanic Gardens and walked around. Jackson loved looking at the turtles and running around. It was so pretty and a nice morning. I love my little family and spending time with them is so special and priceless to me. When we got home the kids went down for naps and I went for a walk, while J worked in the yard. We spent the entire day outside, doing yard work, playing with the Aqua Bat, slip and slide and then our neighbors, Pete and Stacy, invited us over to swim. Jackson had a ball in the pool swimming and it was nice to spend some time with their family. They have 2 girls a few years older than Jackson and he loves them. He calls them "the girls." After a long swim and showers, we were too tired to cook so we went to eat at Pappasito's for dinner. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the evening and an end to our fabulous day. I took a few pictures of the kids. I could eat them up...they are so precious to me!

June 9, 2008
Eventful Weekend
Posted by CIrons at 6:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ella is the spitting image of you, I can't believe it. It's like I'm looking at you as a baby all over again. I have so much to post, I just can't seem to find the time. I hope all is well, kiss everyone for me!
love you-Susan
She looks just like you and that hair! i can't believe how light it is getting! can't wait to meet her and see jackson! call me and let me know when you are coming in town! love you-e-
Post a Comment