July 25, 2008

Chocolate monster

Last night when we were leaving Shadie's house, she gave Jackson 3 Hershey Kisses and told him to save them for today and he agreed.

Fast forward to this morning.

We were leaving the post office and Jackson got into his seat and held up a Hershey Kiss and asked me if he could eat it. I said yes, and then it dawned on me that there was only one...where were the other two?? I asked him and he looked at me bug-eyed and started apologizing immediately. I asked him where they were and he says, "Well mommy, the wrapper was coming off so I had to eat them." I was speechless...I use that for an excuse sometimes too.

1 comments:

Kara Wilson said...

I am cracking up! I use that for an excuse, too! What a smart little boy you have! I love how you are blogging about all the cute things sweet Jackson says! It will be so fun to read it for years to come!!!