It was SO fun seeing you today! Your sweet family is so adorable!!! I wish we could have caught up more- it was so crazy with all the kids! You looked so great- loved your new haircut!! Hope to see you again real soon! Love ya!
Hi Carrie, I found your blog through Melissa's! What a precious family you have! I remember the days you were prego w/ Jackson at Rountree..how time flies! Looking forward to staying in touch! Mendi Trodgon (Winchester) www.trogandmendi.blogspot.com
2 comments:
It was SO fun seeing you today! Your sweet family is so adorable!!! I wish we could have caught up more- it was so crazy with all the kids! You looked so great- loved your new haircut!! Hope to see you again real soon! Love ya!
Hi Carrie, I found your blog through Melissa's! What a precious family you have! I remember the days you were prego w/ Jackson at Rountree..how time flies! Looking forward to staying in touch!
Mendi Trodgon (Winchester) www.trogandmendi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment