Tonight was such a fun night for all of us. Miss Ella and I went to dinner in Dallas with some girlfriends and sat and talked for 3 hours! We had a fabulous time as always and Ella was so good and just sat in the booth and played with her toys, ate, then went to sleep in her bucket. It was so cute, she was such a little lady and I really think she enjoyed her first girls night! While we were at dinner, Jason and Jackson had their own guys night. They went to see the Ft. Worth Cats baseball game and as I type this, they are sleeping in a tent in the living room. How adorable is that? This morning when I asked Jackson what he wanted to do for guys night, he said that he wanted to have a camp out in the living room with a fire and marshmallows. He talked about it all day so when Jason got home from work he set up the tent with the blow up mattress and had it all set up for when Jackson got up from his nap. After they got home from the baseball game, they made smores, watched "Bee Movie" and when Ella and I got home they were already asleep. This makes my heart happy to think of all the special times that we have with our children and for the special times ahead. 


***A.M. update - when I went in this morning, this is what I saw at the foot of the tent. J later told me that Jackson had his shoes in there and went and got daddy's to put next to his. Precious!
July 18, 2008
Guys Night/Girls Night
Posted by CIrons at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment