Ella is sitting up! A few days ago I was sitting with her on the floor and she began to do the tri-pod lean and within a few more days she was sitting up almost completely by herself. I still have to sit close and watch her, she is not too steady, but is getting better every day! My sweet baby is growing too fast :( Tonight in the bath tub she just sat up like a big girl and we were able to snap a picture before she gave up on us. When I was getting ready to give her her bottle she was laying in her crib and started trying to eat her toes...adorable. I took one last shot of her after she fell asleep. She is an absolute angel to me!




July 2, 2008
Sitting Pretty
Posted by CIrons at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Good Lord! Look at those legs! They are so cute, I want to pinch them. I thought Davie's legs were chunky... :)
Post a Comment