July 18, 2008

Nature Walk

This morning I wanted to go for a walk and Jackson was not on board. I finally was able to convince him to go on a "nature walk." He bought into this and so we got dressed, grabbed a big ziplock for his finds and a small one for his cars (we go nowhere without cars) and we headed out. He picked up rocks, sticks, leaves, and the big find of the day was a dead locust. Ick. He wanted to show daddy so I helped him pick it up with two sticks. He was very excited and loved his nature walk. It was so simple and so fun to see him enjoy the small things. On the way back Ella had fallen asleep and he took off his hat to cover her from the sun. Such a sweet brother. When we got home he put the locust "nite nite" on the dog kennell to wait for daddy to get home. He is 100% boy and I love it so much. Here are some pics from our walk.









0 comments: