This summer is flying by! I am having such a hard time believing that it is already August. I have not written much about what all we have been doing so I thought I would post some pictures. We have spent lots of time with friends, family, and have loved every minute. This hot weather has been keeping us indoors so we have been to the Aquarium, The Zone, the mall, story time, The Flight Museum, and have had many play dates both here and at friends houses. Jackson even had his first sleep over with Micah. We love spending time with family and friends and are so thankful for them all!
The Zone with Hadley, Micah, Liam & Lainey
This looks like trouble...



The Aquarium with Samantha


Micah, Liam and Lainey came to play



1st sleepover
July 31, 2008
Where is the summer going?
Posted by CIrons at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment